Avocat at the Paris Bar
Master II degree in healthcare law
Master II degree in general private law
Ombeline Degrèze-Péchade has been an Avocat at the Paris Bar for eight years.
Ombeline first studied medecine, which provided her with a scientific background:
- in general and organic chemistry,
- in cellular biology,
- in biochemistry,
- in molecular biology,
- as well as in physics and biophysics.
Ombeline then studied law at the University of Poitiers where she received a Bachelor's degree in fundamental law covering the major subjects of private law and public law, with high honors.
Ombeline obtained a Master II degree in healthcare law at the University of Poitiers and a Master II degree in general private law at the University of Paris I Pantheon La Sorbonne.
In line with this education and the experience gained, Ombeline has specialized in:
- patent litigation, in the pharmaceutical (innovators and generics) and cosmetics sectors, but also in other technologies (especially in optics and mechanics),
- pharmaceutical law and its regulatory aspects,
- civil product liability (in all areas of industry: steel-metallurgy, building materials, agro-food, industrial chemistry, industrial boilers and burners, medical devices, etc.).
Ombeline speaks English and Spanish proficiently.